- Launch the shortcut on your desktop named “Report Server”
- Don’t use the one named “Old Report Server”
- Navigation on the report server is very similar to navigating the files on your computer, select a folder to open it and use the back button to go back up a level
- You will only be able to see the folders/reports that you have access to
- When you find the report you wish to run, open it up and (depending on the report) you may see a mostly blank white screen with some parameters on top. Simply fill in the required information and then click on "View Report" on the right side of the screen to run the report.
- If you want to save a report, click the save icon and select the format you want to save the report as (Excel or PDF are usually recommended)
I need to set up my printee and there are some resource that are not working properly p[lease contact me ASP I need to print a no mix agreement.